Wednesday 4 January 2012

Electrical Engineer Cover Letter from a Resume Website


A cover letter is a motivational letter sent to a recruiter regarding a job application. A resume website can be of great help to you if you are planning to write for a job winning cover letter. Below is provided a sample of an electrical engineer cover letter.

Electrical Engineer Cover Letter
John Philip,
2735 Swiss Street,
Wordox, RT 87245,
(265)-324 2563.
Date: January 6, 2011.
Mr. Jay Tussle,
Ayush Software Pvt. Ltd.,
6852 The Porter's Circle,
New York, RT 7765.
Dear Mr. Chris Gardener,
I came to know about an opening in your firm for the post of electrical engineer through an advertisement in the daily newspaper, The New Era. I would like to apply for the job and am attaching my resume along with this letter.
I have been working as an electrical engineer since 3 years in the Crux Engineering Pvt. Ltd, New York. Working in that firm I have got knowledge about the demands of the job and have learned many skills required for being an electrical engineer professional. After going through your job requirements I feel that I would be the best choice for you regarding this job. My educational qualifications and my skills match the requirements that you are seeking for.
My work experience in previous company has sharpened my skills and I have developed many professional skills. There I was responsible for designing, planning, implementing and improving the quality of instruments produced by the company. Understanding the fact that you need someone with same skills and experiences I want to say that I would fulfill all your desires that you have from a person on that job post.
I would be really glad if you call me or inform me through any of the contact mediums mentioned in my resume, so that I can have a meeting with you regarding the same. Hope you consider my application and revert back with a favorable reply.
Thanks for your time and consideration. Waiting eagerly for a reply.
Thanks and Regards,
John Philip
Enclosures:
Resume.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much .....nice blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u... I implemented in my E-mail cover letter.

    ReplyDelete